September 17, 2018

VIDEO: New Planned Parenthood head spins abortion as ‘health care,’ dodges fact-check on ‘The View’

VIDEO: New Planned Parenthood head spins abortion as ‘health care,’ dodges fact-check on ‘The View’

Newly-minted Planned Parenthood president Leana Wen opened the discussion on 'The View' by hailing the United States’ largest abortion provider as “an organization that for the last 100 years has done more for women’s health than any other.” She repeated the claim from her introductory video that Planned Parenthood supplied her poor family with “basic medical services like cancer screening and family planning” as new immigrants from China.

“And I’m taking on this role in part because I’m a new mother myself. I have a baby who just turned one, and nothing has been more clarifying for me than being a parent,” Wen added. “Because it clarifies my values and what it is that I want to fight for. And what I want to fight for is the same access to health care that everybody should have, that health care should be understood as a human right.” Nobody on the panel asked her to explain how raising a baby reinforced her devotion to an organization that aborts babies.



Click here for much more from Life Site News.