Illinois Senate passed the Equal Rights Amendment
On April 11, 2018 the Illinois Senate passed the Equal Rights Amendment as Senate Joint Resolution Constitution Amendment 4 (SJRCA4). The fight now goes to the House.
While we are disappointed with all 43 Senators who voted for abortion, we are gravely disturbed by those who solicited pro-life support and presented themselves as pro-life but voted for the ERA. Their vote was a vote in opposition to life and will not be ignored. The Illinois Federation for Right to Life PAC, Illinois Citizens for Life PAC, Illinois Family Action PAC, Illinois Family PAC, and Lake County Life PAC will not endorse or support any legislator that casts a vote for such a sweeping pro-abortion piece of legislation as the ERA. Click here for more
October 3, 2016
Trump adds 32 heavyweights to Pro-Life Coalition
1. Announcement that Susan B Anthony List President Marjorie Dannenfelser is chairing his Pro-Life Coalition, which was followed up two weeks later by adding 32 pro-life hard-hitters to his campaign’s brain trust on the sanctity of human life.
2. Letter of commitment promising to only nominate pro-life justices to the United States Supreme Court
3. Pledge to sign the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act into law – putting an end to painful and tragic late-term abortions from coast to coast
4. Vow to defund Planned Parenthood while it continues to offer abortions as part of its so-called “women’s reproductive health” program … the defunding plan reallocates the abortion giant’s funding to community health centers nationwide that provide women with comprehensive health care
5. Promise to make permanent law out of the Hyde Amendment – a longstanding bipartisan policy Clinton vowed to rescind, which currently protects the conscience rights of taxpayers by stopping the federal funding of elective abortions
It should be noted that the Democratic Party unleashed its platform this summer declaring its intentions to fully repeal the Hyde Amendment – a party first.
Click here for more from OneNewsNow.