August 13, 2018

VIDEO: ‘Gosnell’ actress tearfully recalls choosing life after hearing son’s heartbeat

‘Gosnell’ actress tearfully recalls choosing life after hearing son’s heartbeat
The movie “Gosnell” is set to be released this fall, and it will tell the story of Kermit Gosnell, America’s most prolific serial killer. But behind the scenes, a real-life drama with a much happier ending unfolded. Actress Tessya Whatley is playing Viola Brown in the movie, a young woman who is considering having an abortion at Gosnell’s facility, but decides to choose life instead. It echoes her real-life story, in which Whatley found herself facing an unplanned pregnancy:


Whatley discovered she was pregnant, and at first, she planned to have an abortion. But then, the nurse did something unexpected: she played the heartbeat for Whatley to hear as she lay on the surgical table. “I just started crying and decided it was something I couldn’t do, I couldn’t kill my baby,” she said. “So I put my clothes on, I went out to my grandpa, I told him I couldn’t do it; he said, ‘let’s go.'”

Click here for much more from Live Action News.