March 5, 2010

Philly abortionist breaks silence

Philly abortionist breaks silence

Fox interview with abortionist Kermit Gosnell

A suspended Philadelphia abortionist has broken the silence and is speaking out about the allegations he is facing. (See earlier article)
 
Abortionist Kermit Gosnell's westside facility was raided by state authorities who found filth and blood, as well as frozen aborted babies dating back three decades and body parts from aborted babies in jars. Philadelphia's Fox 29 WTXF spoke with Gosnell about the complaints lodged against him.

"I haven't seen any of the negative comments that a patient has been dissatisfied with the services that I've provided," he contended, even though court records show that the abortionist has faced as many as 40 lawsuits over the years.

Gosnell referred to previous times when he has experienced "negative publicity," but he comments that negativity is merely "something that I personally have experienced several times before, where my surgical abilities have been challenged, where the choices that I have made have not always been perfect." And while he admits to having made some mistakes, he believes, "if you're not making mistakes, you're not really attempting to do something. So I think that my patients are aware that I do my very best by them."

The latest investigation was launched after an abortion patient died from an overdose of pain killers authorities believe was administered by an unlicensed staff member. The latest salvo is that Gosnell was misrepresenting two staff members as doctors when they were not.

Nevertheless, he assures, "the standard that I share with everyone, and I frequently say, is that I provide the same care I would want my daughter to receive."

Contact: Charlie Butts
Source: OneNewsNow
Publish Date: March 5, 2010
Link to this article.  
Send this article to a friend.