September 11, 2018

Abortionist and clinic workers force woman to have abortion

Abortionist and clinic workers force woman to have abortion

I waited for a long time, almost 3 months before I called the clinic for an appointment. When I went in for my first appointment, I decided I couldn’t go through with it. They told me to go home and think about it.

I did, but I knew my parents would be so disappointed in me. The next day I went back. I was still upset, but they said I no longer had a choice. I started yelling. I told them I didn’t want the abortion anymore. The doctor got very angry. They gave me a sedative to calm me down, but I kept screaming. I thrashed around trying to get off the table, but the nurses pinned my arms and legs down by leaning on me. Finally they strapped restraints on me. I kept screaming, “I don’t want to kill my baby. Please don’t kill my baby.”

Click here for more from NRL News Today.