August 1, 2018

Actress Candace Cameron Bure: ‘Unborn babies cannot defend themselves and I will always defend them’

Actress Candace Cameron Bure: ‘Unborn babies cannot defend themselves and I will always defend them’

Actress Candace Cameron Bure is probably best known for her role on “Full House” as oldest daughter DJ Tanner (now reprising that role in Netflix’s “Fuller House”), but she’s also been a conservative Christian co-host on “The View,” a daytime talk show largely known for its liberal, pro-abortion slant. Bure no longer serves in this role, but while she did, she took a pro-life stand for the preborn.

In early 2016, the pro-abortion ladies of “The View” rejoiced that the Center for Medical Progress (which exposed Planned Parenthood’s involvement with harvesting and trafficking aborted fetal body parts) was indicted by a Texas Grand Jury — charges which were later dropped. Bure responded, “My view is it seems completely backward. I think these were people that were exposing something horrific that goes on, and to see them indicted is horrifying to me. And I say … woe to them who call evil good and good evil.”

Click here for more from Live Action News.