Pro-Life Lawsuit against the state of Illinois Dismissed

UPDATE: Pro-Life Lawsuit against the State of Illinois Dismissal Appealed
NO HB40

On November 30, 2017, the Thomas More Society filed a taxpayer lawsuit against State of Illinois officials in a counter attack against House Bill 40, which requires public funding of tens of thousands of elective abortions. The taxpayer lawsuit, filed in the Sangamon County Circuit Court, is brought on behalf of hundreds of thousands of Illinois taxpayers, represented by county and statewide pro-life organizations including the Illinois Federation for Right to Life and it's many affiliates was dismissed by Associate Circuit Judge Jennifer Ascher. A notice of appeal was entered on January 2nd, in the 4th Appelate Court.

November 17, 2016

Abortionist: Providers would be willing to break the law if abortion becomes illegal

Dr. Lisa Harris was seen in one of the undercover videos captured by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP).
Dr. Lisa Harris was seen in one of the undercover
videos captured by the Center for Medical Progress (CMP).
Amid continued post-election violence across the U.S. in response to Hillary Clinton’s failed bid for the presidency, one of the abortion providers caught on tape last year discussing baby body parts procurement in the Planned Parenthood fetal tissue trafficking scandal has said abortionists will break the law if necessary to keep performing abortions.

The abortion lobby has been sounding the alarm for a possible judicial and legislative attack on the lucrative procedure since Donald Trump’s upset victory over Clinton last week. Planned Parenthood called for donations and second trimester abortion doctor Lisa Hope Harris told a science and technology periodical that while abortionists are worried about the potential for overturning Roe v. Wade in a Trump administration, because of “conscience” they would be willing to keep performing the procedure even if it became against the law.

Click here for more from LifeSiteNews.com