May 19, 2010

My Response To This Story – “I Convinced My Wife To Get An Abortion, Now She Is Crying?”

My Response To This Story – "I Convinced My Wife To Get An Abortion, Now She Is Crying?"

Crying Woman

I read a lot of blogs and articles on the internet. I actually get Google updates whenever the word abortion appears somewhere new on the internet. While these alerts are a great tool for me in my work, I also come across stories like this that make you want to puke.

I don't even think I will do much set up for this story, just read this guys blog:

"I do not want children and after a long debate and a lot of crying (she wants children), I convinced my wife to get an abortion by basically saying that everyone is doing it because the economy is making it a bad time to start a family.  However, now after the abortion all she has being doing is crying upstairs for the past three days. She has not even eaten, the door is lock and I can hear her scream. When I come up to the door and try to talk to her all she does is call me a pig, and how could I? Which I think is pretty stupid because I did not force her to get and abortion, she did it voluntarily. I never held a gun up to her head and forced her. How is it my fault please help me understand my wife. What should I do now?"

When I first read this story I just wanted to know where this man lived so I could send someone over to love his poor wife and comfort her. I can't imagine any woman having to live with a heartless male (I will not use the word man to describe this guy) who would pressure her into killing her own baby.

The problem is that so many women who are seeking abortion are doing so because of cowards like this who refuse to man up. I have talked to countless women outside abortion mills who tell me things like:

If I don't get an abortion he will break up with me.

If I don't get an abortion he will kick me out of his house.

If I don't get an abortion my dad will never speak to me again.

It breaks my heart to hear husbands, boyfriends and even fathers who can be so cruel to the women they are supposed to love unconditionally. I have had situations in which women desperately don't want to kill their baby but they are afraid for their safety. I have personally driven women from the abortion mill to retrieve their belongings from where they are staying because they were afraid if they went back alone, still pregnant, they would be beaten.

I have watched men drop their wives off at the front of the abortion mill as they drive off only to return 20 minutes later and sit in their cars, eating McDonalds and smoking cigarettes. They don't even get out of the car until she is walking out, crouched over, clutching her stomach in pain. I have watched fathers get out of a car full of Christian bumper stickers, shoving their daughters into the abortion mill as she is pleading with him not to make her do this.

What happened to real men? What kind of man can mentally manipulate the mother of his child to have that precious kid murdered? What kind of father can take their own grandchild into a death camp and pay for his execution?

Maybe if the men of this country actually acted like men; women would not feel as though abortion was their only option. A real man will fight for their child's life. A real man would protect his daughter and love her through any situation, including an unplanned pregnancy.

A real man would not write a blog like this trying to deflect the blame off of himself, when he obviously feels some kind of guilt. The answer to this guys questions is two fold:

1. Man Up. A real man would never pressure his wife into killing their own child.

2. He needs to apologize to his wife and help her get the professional counseling she needs. She is suffering and he needs to do what ever it takes to help her deal with her pain, and take full responsibility for the fact that he caused it.

Here is the link to his blog if you would like to leave him an encouragement (click here).

Contact:
Bryan Kemper
Source: Social Justice begins in the Womb
Publish Date:
May 19, 2010
Link to this article.
Send this article to a friend.