May 13, 2019

Former NFL player Steve Fitzhugh revealed this week “My mom almost aborted me…that’s why I’m pro-life”

Former NFL player Steve Fitzhugh revealed this week “My mom almost aborted me…that’s why I’m pro-life”
Former professional American football (NFL) player Steve Fitzhugh revealed this week how he was almost aborted by his mother in 1962.  He was the former safety for the Denver Broncos (1986–87) told young people at the May 9 Youth Banquet following the National March for Life in Ottawa, Canada how he grew up in a toxic family atmosphere of violence, promiscuity, alcohol and drug abuse, and divorce.

Fitzhugh, 56, explained how his mother almost aborted him during the breakdown of his parents’ marriage. His mother was lying on a hospice bed dying of multiple cancers when she told him the story for the first time.  Click here for more.