July 27, 2018

Vice President Mike Pence: ‘I do’ want Roe v. Wade overturned

Vice President Mike Pence: ‘I do’ want Roe v. Wade overturned

Vice President Mike Pence has long been vocal about his opposition to abortion, and on Tuesday, he confirmed that he still hopes to see Roe v. Wade overturned. However, he was unable to state whether he believes Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh would indeed vote to overturn Roe v. Wade – the decision that made abortion legal in 1973.

“I stand for the sanctity of life,” he told CNN’s Dana Bash. “This administration, this President are pro-life, but what the American people ought to know is that, as the President said today, this is not an issue he discussed with Judge Kavanaugh, I didn’t discuss it with him either.”  Bash asked Pence directly if he wants to see Roe v. Wade overturned to which Pence responded, “I do, but I haven’t been nominated to the Supreme Court.”

Click here for more from Live Action News