September 18, 2020

Baby Leo Saved Through Abortion Pill Reversal

In a heartwarming story, a mother named Amy told Pregnancy Help News how she saved the life of her now 5-month old son through abortion pill reversal.

“My first reaction to the pregnancy was thinking I didn’t want to have another kid,” Amy, 38, stated. “I told myself I didn’t want to take away from my two sons. I had built up anxiety, and on an impulse, I decided to get an abortion.”

Amy's two other sons are 16 and 14 years old. She had convinced herself that she was having an abortion for their sake, but she immediately felt regret after taking her first abortion pill.

“When I really took the time to think about it, I realized I had thought about everyone and everything else except this child and doing things God’s way,” said Amy. “God will always find a way to provide. Selfishness and ignorance were what led me.”

Amy searched the internet to find if there was anything she could do to prevent the abortion process that began when she took a dose of Mifepristone. She learned about abortion pill reversal and called the abortion pill reversal hotline. Workers from the Abortion Pill Rescue Network were able to find a doctor who was willing to help Amy on a Saturday morning. She obtained a prescription for progesterone, which can reverse the effects of the first abortion pill, and picked it up from her local Walgreens pharmacy.

“The people at Planned Parenthood offered zero support,” said Amy's husband, Tom. “Thank God, Amy went home, and she was determined to figure out how to reverse it.”

He had initially supported her idea to abort and had similar reasons, but he realized afterward that they were being impulsive.

“The stuff we were afraid of was all in our heads,” Tom said of the fear leading toward abortion. “Just stuff we conjured up.”

Leo's development was completely normal, and he is now a perfectly healthy 5-month old. He is just one of the many lives saved through abortion pill reversal. If anyone needs to contact the Abortion Pill Rescue Network, they can do so using the information on their website here.

Click here to read more of Amy's story.