April 13, 2020

Undercover Pro-Lifer Finds Websites will Mail Abortion Pills to Women without Meeting a Doctor

Undercover pro-lifer Joe Baca recently found that when he used female aliases on several abortion pill websites, businesses were willing to send him pills and prescriptions without him needing to meet a doctor or verify his identity.

Joe Baca was able to order abortion pills from the websites AbortionRx.com and AidAccess.org, and he shared his experience with Live Action News.

“Neither company required proof of a doctor’s visit or even an ultrasound proving I was pregnant,” he said. “They did nothing to make sure I was not being abused, raped or trafficked. They did absolutely nothing to verify I was an adult beyond asking me how old I was. I simply told them I was born in 1995, but they never asked for an ID.”

“When I asked someone from AbortionRx.com if I needed an ID to prove I was an adult they said, ‘We trust that you are at least 18,'” Baca said. “When I asked if I should go to a doctor after I took the abortion pills, I was highly discouraged. They said that the medical staff would only try to con me into additional charges. When I asked one of these recommended companies what I should do if I bled profusely for several days, they let me know that they were not doctors but I could ‘Google it’ if I was concerned.”

He was able to order the first part of the abortion pill regimen, mifepristone, from AbortionRx.com, and it came packaged in bubble wrap with candy. He received prescriptions for the second part of the abortion pill regimen, misoprostol, from both websites. Mifepristone kills an unborn child by stopping the flow of nutrients from a mother to her child, while misoprostol completes an abortion by causing a woman to go into labor and "complete her miscarriage." Misoprostol is not recommended by the FDA to be used alone to complete abortions, but that is what AbortionRX.com prescribed.

Click here to read more.