The passage of SB25 is a wake-up call for all individuals in the State of Illinois who believe in the sanctity life. This extreme legis...
May 20, 2019
Missouri Legislature Passes the “Missouri Stands For the Unborn Act,” SS SCS HB 126
This legislation will:
- ban abortion at detection of a heartbeat at 8 weeks, if overturned
- ban abortion at 14 weeks, if overturned
- ban abortion at 18 weeks
- ban abortion when the baby can feel pain
- require 2nd custodial parent notification
- require Missouri informed consent requirements for out-of-state abortion referrals
- increase required malpractice insurance to 3 million dollars
- increase to 70% of the donation, tax credits for donations to Pregnancy Resource - Centers and lift the limit on the amount of the donation
- ban abortion in Missouri when Roe v. Wade is overturned
- ban abortion for race, gender and Down Syndrome diagnosis
Click here for more.