February 28, 2018

Pro-Life Vice President Pence: Abortion will end ‘in our time’

Vice President, speaking at a luncheon in Nashville hosted by the Susan B. Anthony List and the Life Issues Institute
Speaking at a luncheon in Nashville hosted by the Susan B. Anthony List and the Life Issues Institute, the Vice President Mike Pence said, “I truly do believe, if all of us do all that we can, we will once again in our time, restore the sanctity of life to the center of American Law.”

“I hope you all feel encouraged today, because I know, I do. Having been in the cause all of my adult life, I see more progress in the last year in the cause of life than I have seen in public policy in all of my years.”  Pence has been a very vocal supporter of pro-life, anti-abortion policies throughout his political career.

Click here for more from LifeSiteNews.com