February 8, 2018

“Loose Women” star reveals trauma of miscarriage after abortion

Nadia Sawalha has spoken out powerfully about her experiences with miscarriage and abortion.
Nadia Sawalha has spoken out powerfully about her experiences with miscarriage and abortion.

English actress and television presenter Nadia Sawalha has revealed how she felt that her multiple miscarriages were a “punishment” for an earlier abortion].

The “Loose Women” star mentioned the abortion during a moving podcast titled ‘Dealing With the Heartbreak of Miscarriage‘, produced with her husband, TV producer Mark Adderley.

“I felt it was a punishment”

While discussing the trauma of her first miscarriage, she said: “Of course, I had had a termination years before. And I think, you know, all that guilt came up. And I was thinking, ‘Is this a punishment?’ “And with each subsequent miscarriage, I felt like that. I felt it was a punishment.”

Click here for more from NRL News Today