January 26, 2017

VIDEO: President Trump calls out mainstream media for failing to cover March for Life

President Trump on an ABC Interview
President Trump on an ABC Interview
During a Wednesday night interview with ABC, President Trump called out the media for covering a pro-abortion march but ignoring the March for Life.

ABC's David Muir asked Trump if he "could hear the voices from the women’s march here in Washington?"  "I couldn’t hear them, but the crowds were large," Trump responded. "You’re gonna have a large crowd on Friday, too, which is mostly pro-life people. You’re gonna have a lot of people coming on Friday, and I will say this, and I didn’t realize this, but I was told, you will have a very large crowd of people. I don’t know – as large or larger – some people say it’s gonna be larger. Pro-life people. And they say the press doesn’t cover them."



Click here for more from LifeSiteNews.com