Legislative Action

ACTION ALERT - HB 40 - Horrible Pro-Abortion, Anti-Life Bill

This bill has the potential to reverse almost every pro-life effort made in Illinois and will protect abortion if regulated, defunded or o...

March 29, 2016

In ultrasound, unborn baby shown clapping along to “If you’re happy and you know it”


I love to watch ultrasounds. I love how cleverly families use them to introduce the newest members to their friends and loved ones.

Take a You Tube video posted by Jen Cardinal, the baby’s mother. You’ll quickly see why it is no mystery that I love it.

The 15-second-long video is simultaneously touching and hilarious. Here’s Jen’s brief introduction:

At our 14 week ultrasound our baby was clapping, so I sang a song with our doctor as my husband filmed.



Click here for more from National Right to Life.